Monday, October 12, 2009

Fundraiser in the works

I'm trying to get a "Meet and Eat for Tina" day going. I'll be posting a flyer you can print and distribute, along with a link that can be posted with the details. This event will be held both in Austin and in the Central Jersey area. Go to specific restaurants on a certain day and meet with friends and support Tina at the same time. A percentage of the profits from that day will be donated as long as people say why they're there. This is in the very beginning stages. If you have a restaurant in mind that you think would want to participate, please let me know. I'm think the beginning/middle of November. Any sooner and I wouldn't have time to get anything together. Any later is too close to the holidays. It's already closer than I would like, but I don't want to wait until January or February.

If you've got any more ideas or ways to help, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment