Monday, September 21, 2009

The Smile Never Fades This Weekend.

This is a post from Tina's facebook page.


Picking up the books this weekend. If u still want to order 1, please let me know. There'll be a picture of Ashley & I with some of our cancer story. It's $35 if u order from me & u can write a check to me. If u order it online at ..."The Smile Never Fades" it's $35 plus a $5 shipping charge. A portion of the proceeds goes to Austin Breast Cancer Resource Center. We're up to about 20 books so far. Thanks 4 ur help.

If you are in New Jersey and would like a copy, please let me know and I'll send a copy home with Tina. You can just write her a check. You can contact me if you are in the Austin area and I'll pick one up for you to save $5 in shipping.

Woohoo, only four days until they visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment